This beautiful one of a kind leather jacket features Double Helix's Nitta Horsehide leather that is undyed, smooth and soft to the touch without any finishing sprays or chemicals. The leather panels are all matched throughout to bring the best combination of look and comfort. There is minimal stress marks or creases to the leather because of Double Helix high quality standards and attention to detail.
In addition to the natural leather, it also features a soft natural cotton lining inside including the sleeves. With constant wear, the aging and patina potential of this limited edition jacket is unparalleled.
Model: WM0101 Special - Made for TEMPO only
• "Western Cowboy" One-Pocket Cinch-Black Type I Style Jacket
• Fits slightly more contoured than the Type II "Gold Digger"
• Japanese Nitta Leather is Raw Natural Undyed Teacore Horsehide, 1.3mm-1.5mm of thickness
• 100% Cotton Twill Lining in Beige and Beige Thread
• Universal Brass Donut Buttons with Union Made emblem in the front and Universal in the back
• Cinch-Back and pleats in the back yoke
• Two rivets on each side of the back cinch
• Two copper rivet reinforcements in the front pocket
• One copper rivet on each side of the sleeve cuff
• Limited Edition Special Order for TEMPO- "Collectors Edition"