- Sale is Final. No returns on made-to-order products.
Email email@example.com if you don't see your size in-stock.
Sizing: (Use a Brannock Scale for accurate measurement)
- Wide Feet: Get True to Brannock Size
- Regular Width Feet: Size Down 1/2 Size
- Narrow Feet: Size Down 1 Size
This is Rolling Dub Trio's original mid-cut work boots.
While adding the elements of vintage as an essence, it is a pair that you can wear without hesitation even in daily use.
Belgian leather is used for the bottom front and the original steel toe is installed. With all the best materials, craftsmanship and true attention to detail, Rolling Dub Trio has created genderless timeless classic which is comfortable and will be loved for many years.
- Please consider that leather laces require more care than regular cotton laces, specially when they are brand new. We recommend using a Berluti Knot when knotting leather laces, to guarantee that the lace is firmly tightened and will not break. Laces are checked for quality control numerous times before the customer receives them. Broken leather laces are a result of mishandling by the customer, and it is not a quality control issue.
Contact Rolling Dub Trio for any repairs or re-soles after the item is used.
Style: A01 Model: COUPEN Upper Material: Horse Leather Linning Material: KIP LINNING Out Sole: Original Crepe sole in cork Heel: CAT'S PAW (made by Canada) Heel High: 20mm Process: GOODYEAR welt process After Process: THE BOOTS FACTORY BOOTS OIL or MINK OIL