• International Customers: Please note possible postal service delays depending on your location at this time. • Free shipping worldwide on all orders over $250 USD. • 1184 Valencia Street is now open by appointment only.
• 15oz Selvedge Unsanforized Denim Fabric Wovenin Okayama with Japanese Toyoda G Series Shuttle Loom (for unique character and superior quality.)
• Fabric Texas 100% Cotton
• Rope Dyed Indigo Warp and Weft Creating the Double Indigo Dark Blue Tone
• Blue Selvedge
• Vegetable Tanned Leather Patch
• Ni Tanuki Logo Stitching on Right Shoulder
• Blue Herringbone Twill Hand Warmer Pockets
Made in Okayama, Japan
Tanuki: Produced based on Vintage Levi's 507 XX (2nd Type) and made from ID fabric. At 15oz and thanks to its loose weave, the denim is perfect for all seasons, and it is also our fastest fading fabric. The long stabled Texas cotton provides durability, yet is comfortable to wear. The slub yarn also adds the many irregularities this fabric is known for. The slubby knots on the surface will reveal their white core the earliest so you can enjoy the process even after minimal wear. The parts of the fabric we deem good enough to use for our denim rivals the best fabrics in the industry and delights our customers for both its intense texture and its great fading potential. The jacket also features two hand-warmer pockets, and the symbolic Tanuki logo stitched on the shoulders.