• Rope Dyed Indigo Warp and Weft Creating the Double Indigo Dark Blue Tone
• Blue Selvedge, Including Inside Coin Pocket
• Vegetable Tanned Leather Patch
• Ni Tanuki Logo Stitching on Right Back Pocket
• Large Blue Herringbone Twill Front Pocket Bags
Made in Japan
Tanuki: A regular Narrow-Straight fit with a medium rise, roomy thighs. Made from ID fabric, at 15oz and thanks to its loose weave, the denim is perfect for all seasons, and it is also our fastest fading fabric. The long stabled Texas cotton provides durability, yet is comfortable to wear. The slub yarn also adds the many irregularities this fabric is known for. The slubby knots on the surface will reveal their white core the earliest so you can enjoy the process even after minimal wear. The parts of the fabric we deem good enough to use for our denim rivals the best fabrics in the industry and delights our customers for both its intense texture and its great fading potential.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh