* In-Stock in JP items take about one week to process and one week to ship, unless otherwise mentioned.
• Material: Colomer Mouton x Horsehide
• Colomer Mouton is made in Spain
• Horsehide is tanned in Himeji, Hyogo, Japan
• Buttons are Y'2 Leather original nut buttons
• Side straps are made of brass
Mastermade in Japan
Y'2 Leather: Established in Osaka, 1998, Y'2 Leather specializes in raw leather products. The brand carefully puts high attention in every single field of selection, including material, cutting, sewing, and finishing. About 40 years involved in leather industry, Y'2 Leather takes a lot of commitment and dedication to source from and to work one-on-one in cooperation with the best tanneries for superior quality and results.Y'2 Leather's greatest strengths are their creativity for high-end design and most importantly their skilled master craftsmen.
- Due to the nature of the product, we do not accept cancellations or returns after this order is placed.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh