PRODUCT EXCHANGE POLICY
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all product information, measurements, sizing advice, and exchanges.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE TO OUR POLICIES).
- Please consider that garments are organic and tend to stretch, the size chart is just a general reference for the item. Customers are free to come to the store and try the garments in-person resulting in the garments stretching and these measurements being altered from the original size charts. All items are prone to stretching and shrinkage after washing.
- Made-to-Order Items are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please confirm your size before making the purchase.
- All marked-down items are FINAL SALE, no returns or exchanges granted. Items purchased with discount codes are also final sale.
- No Returns on Underwear or Footwear.
• We are not liable for items which arrive damaged or mishandled by the shipping company.
- We only accept returns made via regular mail and USPS. We do not accept returns made with UPS, FedEx or DHL, etc.
• Customers must send the item back in its original shipping package.
• Exchanges are only granted for items in Original Condition including original tags, boxes and complimentary items.
• Exchanges or Store Credit will not be granted on items that arrive broken, defaced and/or in unoriginal condition.
• If the item is still in Original Condition, but some of the complimentary items are defaced or broken, the costumer will be invoiced for those items along with a handling fee.
• All items have already been checked for quality, and are strictly non-refundable but can be exchanged within 15 days of purchase for in-store credit or exchange for another item in-stock.
• Customers are responsible for all exchange shipping fees, and will be invoiced for shipping fees to their location.
• After exchange has been processed by us and verified of condition, the customer will be sent a confirmation email.
• Customers can exchange for another item in-stock or receive store credit only if the item arrives in original condition.
• Customers will be granted to exchange or store credit based on the condition of the item. Full exchange credit - store-credit for an item which arrives in original condition.
• If the customer would like to exchange the product for an item that is lower in value, the customer will receive store credit of the remaining amount. If the customer would like to exchange for an item greater in value, the customer will be invoiced the remaining amount.
• In case of an emergency only, we are able to cancel a pre-order on select items. 10% Fee is charged for pre-order cancellations.
- In the event of a chargeback against tempo, the customer is liable for $15.00 chargeback fee.
- Tempo will prosecute against any chargebacks that occur after the order is shipped out to the customer.
• Any delays with the customer's country regarding customs is not under any circumstance under the control of Tempo. Custom delays occur all the time and are completely normal occurrences in many countries.
• In case of an emergency only, we are able to cancel an order on select items. 15% Re-Stocking Fee is charged for order cancellations. Any customer that purchases from us and uses a third party address will automatically be refunded and charged the Re-Stocking Fee.