*Attention: This item is coming soon and not yet ready to ship. Please email us if you would like to pre-order this item.
Model No: 9916
• This t-shirt is woven using the world's finest ultra-long cotton material, Suvin Gold, using an old-fashioned loop knitting machine that can only knit a half-tan per day in Wakayama Prefecture.
• Suvin Gold has the finest fineness and the longest fiber length, making it the world's finest super-long staple cotton material.
• Only 1,500 to 2,000 bales are produced each year, making it extremely rare and valuable.
• It is characterized by its silk-like luster, drape, and sliminess due to the natural wax and oil content, and you can enjoy the soft texture of raw cotton itself.
• The loop-wheel suspended-knit machine does not add unnecessary tension to the yarn, it slowly weaves it up, and even after the knitting is finished, the fabric is not wound up and stored under the knitting machine. Therefore, it is characterized by being plump and soft, thick but light.