The Rivet Case convinces with its solid and versatile design. It can be placed vertically as well as horizontally while functioning as a table, storage, or display room. The Rivet design is a symbiosis between craftsmanship and industrial production. Based on the traditional hand construction technique of riveting, the Rivet Series is made of laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, hereafter joined together by hand using a basic hammer tool. A celebration of the purity of aluminum, left untreated with the material's honesty in mind.
RIVET SERIES: PATINA
Each rivet piece is one of a kind and hammered by hand using the traditional riveting technique. Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present. The material will develop an individual patina over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur which adds a unique look to your furniture piece.
- Flexible for storage and display in any room, it can stand vertically as well as horizontally
- Each piece is unique and hammered by hand using the traditional riveting technique
- Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
- The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
- The Rivet Case can hold 15 kg
Materials & Dimensions
- Untreated Aluminum
- H 48.1 / W 98.3 / D 33.8 cm
Care & Maintenance
- Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water
- Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
- After cleaning, the aluminum should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
- Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and rivets. - - If placing wet items on the furniture, marks will appear.