• Contact us atInfo@tempodesignstore.comto purchase this item.
Exploring the boundaries between art and design, the 9.5° Chair is a result of studying Plato’s notion of the ideal chair. Subject to a creative process of experimentation, the 9.5° Chair transcends our expectations, becoming more than a simple form that follows function.
- The sculptural chair is fully functional for seating
- Featured as the museum chair at Knut Hamsun Museum in Norway
- Part of the permanent collection at Trapholt Museum in Denmark
- Won the award “Furniture of the year” in 2014
- Natural materials will come with peculiarities and develop a characteristic patina over time
Materials & Dimensions
- Ash Wood
- H 85 / W 45 / D 40 cm
Care & Maintenance
- Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water
- Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
- After cleaning, the wood should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches.