NEW YEAR WAREHOUSE SALE - 20% off selected products. Fast international shipping. Click here to view the collection.
Model No. D1839
• High Rise tapered silhouette
• Using threads made by the ancient dyeing technique [Amami Mud dyeing]
• Amami mud dyed denim] jeans woven in Ibara, Okayama prefecture
* The unevenness of the denim is unique to handmade jeans
• In order to express a rough texture, the thread used is No. 6.7 ultra-uneven thread
• It has a gentle, deep, powerful and natural color that cannot be synthesized with chemical dyes
• This denim can be said to be a gift of rich nature that nurtures the heart from the mother of the earth
• 14oz unsanforized, once washed, selvedge denim
• One Washed
Mastermade in Japan
BROWN'S BEACH JACKET
CONNER'S SEWING FACTORY
DOUBLE HELIX WORKS
THE FLAT HEAD
FULLCOUNT & CO.
H. W. DOG & CO.
ROLLING DUB TRIO