*Attention: This item is coming soon and not yet ready to ship. Please email us if you would like to pre-order this item.
Model No: 8081-DORO
• A sweatshirt made with the ancient dyeing technique [Amami Dorozome].
• Original fabric was created with a loopwheelmachine in Wakayama, Japan, and
after sewing, it was mud-dyed in Amami Oshima.
• Amami mud is derived from ancient strata, and because the particles are round and thin, it can be dyed without damaging the thread.
• In addition, by repeatedly kneading Techibokusen liquid and mud, the
thread becomes soft and supple, so it has many excellent characteristics such as
being light, not falling apart, resistant to fire and dirt, and less likely to generate static electricity.
• The deep, astringent color that combines strength and gentleness that cannot be synthesized with chemical dyes can be said to be a rich gift of nature that nurtures the heart from the earth and mother earth.
• 100% Cotton
Mastermade in Japan