• Lichen Goods makes this long sleeve shirt in their studio using a plain weave hemp fabric (220g/m2 - 6.7oz/yd2) that was grown, spun and woven in eastern Europe.
• Hemp doesn't need chemicals or pesticides to grow, uses less water than other fibres and cleans the soil. This unbleached and undyed raw fabric is woven on old machines, which gives it a rustic texture.
• Sewn on a vintage machine with unbleached cotton thread, this garment is fully compostable.
Small: 38 waist, 56 hip, 43 total length (cm)
Medium: 40 waist, 60 hip, 45 total length (cm)
Large: 42 waist, 64 hip, 47 total length (cm)
More information about the garment
• As the hemp fabric Lichen Goods uses is raw and rustic, it can feel a little stiff at first, but it softens significantly as soon as you start wearing it.
• Also the hemp pieces can stretch a little bit (max. 5%, depending on the use), and they will recover the original measurements after washing.
• There can also be some small imperfections in the weave of the hemp fabric, but this doesn’t effect it's performance and adds to it’s character.
• With the natural dyes there can be small differences between colours and some unevenness in places as it is a hand-dyed process.
• It is recommend to keep the naturally dyed garments out of direct sunlight as they can be sensitive to the light (some more than others for example the cutch & madder or Indigo).
• Natural dye colours will evolve and change with time and use.