• Made with Kanoko Jacquard Circular Knit Fleece Machine - Only 2 of these machines are still operating in the world today.
• Rare Kanoko jacquard fleece has a rare stripped pattern and is full of texture.
• Woven in Wakayama, Japan it number one destination for cotton knitwear.
• This special machine uses 4 types of yarn to construct the fabric, instead of the normal 3.
• For the outer material, high-grade compact yarn (high-grade yarn that suppresses fluffing of yarn) is used to reproduce the unique luster of old clothes and the three-dimensional appearance of complex stripe structure.
• By knitting the lining with a special knitting method called 1st jump plus 2nd jump, the random loop shape peculiar to vintage fleece is reproduced, and the unique texture that is soft to wear is created.
• It is an original fabric knitted with a very difficult technique that can only be expressed with this machine. The special striped pattern that emerges on the surface makes the pattern stand out with repeated wearing, and the irregular pile-like lining is warm because the loop is long and easily contains air. It is a fabric that gets better with age.
• The neck is sewn with a durable binder neck, and the collar and cuffs are made of thick original milling cutter.
• The silhouette is a regular fit with plenty of width in the main body and armholes.
• The four-needle flat seam sewing with cotton thread, which requires labor and skill, and the back sewing that the shoulder line is dropped to the back body side enhances the comfort and three-dimensional effect around the shoulder.
• Please enjoy the texture of the material and the ingenuity of the details, which increase the expression as you wear it. - Loop & Weft
100 % COTTON
VINTAGE INSPIRED SPECIAL JACQUARD KNIT FABRIC
FABRIC MADE WITH JAPANESE SPECIAL KNITTING MACHINE
DROPPED SHOULDER SEAM CONSTRUCTION
4 NEEDLE FLAT SEAM CONSTRUCTION
2 NEEDLE SEAM CONSTRUCTION
COTTON THREAD SEWING CONSTRUCTION
NECK WITH V-GUSSET CONSTRUCTION
UNISEX REGULAR FIT
MADE IN JAPAN