• Lichen Goods make these garments at their studio using 100% wool felt for the outer shell and 100% organic cotton for the lining, making it fully compostable.
• The wool felt is handmade by an artisan couple in the Spanish region of Navarra, following traditional methods that use only wool, water and natural soap.
• It's natural brown colour comes from a blend of two native sheep breeds called "Navarra" and "Latxa", selected from local shepherds.
• This wool felt is breathable and a perfect thermo regulator, keeping you warm in winter and fresh in warmer days. Ideal for year-round use with a jumper underneath or as a single layer.
• The wool felt also softens with use and adapts more to the body.
Sizing & Care
Small: 40 shoulders, 54 chest, 62 length (cm)
Medium: 43 shoulders, 58 chest, 66 length (cm)
Large: 46 shoulders, 62 chest, 68 length (cm)
*Lichen Goods' garments have an unfitted and relaxed shape.
Care: wool is an antibacterial fibre that repels dirt and odor naturally, so it doesn't need to be washed as regularly as other fibres. Usually, airing this garment is enough to keep it fresh, but in case it really needs to be washed, use a gentle wool cycle with a low spin, cold water (under 30ºC) and natural soap. Air dry flat.